Whether it is small town craftsmanship or city treasure findings or amazing deals, Amity is central to some of the best sales tax-free shopping in Oregon. Check out these opportunities:
- Amity – Be sure to visit some of the finest establishments for local nosh including chocolate from the Briggitine Monastery, pies and baked delights from Blue Raeven Farm Stand and Wings and a Prayer alpaca wool products.
- McMinnville– from gourmet specialties to crafts to small clothing boutiques, downtown offers a day of exploring, peppered with a few wine tasting rooms along the way.
- Portland– a stay at Amity would not be complete without at least a day in Downtown Portland. With five shopping districts, the city offers Nordstrom’s, Tiffany’s, Louis Vutton and other designer shops in addition to a one-of-a-kind Indy Mall and everything in between. Take in the city, and all it offers as you explore the shopping extravaganza that is uniquely Portland.
- Outlets – Amity offers two outlet shopping experiences. To the east, you can visit Woodburn Premium Outlets which houses, among 115 stores, one of Oregon’s largest food offerings –Harry and David. To the west, the Lincoln City Outlets provide a day of shopping and a glimpse of the rugged, beautiful Oregon Coast. While visiting Lincoln City, the local town also offers shopping options including antiques.
- Local Groceries – if you want to pick up a few groceries for your room kitchen, options include Albertsons (615 SW Keck Dr, McMinnville) and Roth’s (1595 SW Baker St, McMinnville), both less than 15 minutes away.