A studio room with queen bed and kitchen. Rich, red tones in the furnishings of Yamhill tie the room to its namesake soil, and the addition of bright accents remind us of a perfectly balanced wine. The layout and furnishings are designed to accommodate guests in wheelchairs; the comfort and style will please everyone. A large, operable window will brighten room with light from the south; you can pull down a shade for peaceful darkness.
- Located next to lift
- Tall ceiling and remote-controlled ceiling fan
- HD TV with complimentary Netflix access
- Complimentary high speed WiFi
- Luxurious, high-thread-count sheets
- Fully equipped kitchenette (refrigerator, induction range, microwave oven, toaster, French press coffee maker, dishes, utensils, pots, pans, pinot noir wine glasses)
- Complimentary fudge from the Brigittine Monks
- Complimentary discount coupons for breakfast at the Amity Bakery and/or The Common Cup for each day of your visit
- Canisters of complimentary gourmet coffee and tea
- Bed and finishings custom-made from wood reclaimed from the building
- Heated and cooled with highly efficient HVAC system
- High-quality soap, shampoo, conditioner
- Hairdryer in room
- Steamer/iron/ironing board available on request
- Free, off street private parking
- Free, secure, indoor storage for bicycles
- Building is solar powered
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Check in: 4:00 pm to 12:00 pm.
Check out: no later than 11:00 am without prior agreement.
When the reservation is confirmed, or at least one week before the date of the reservation (whichever is later), guests will be provided numeric access codes for entering the building and the room and, if secure bicycle storage is requested, for that storage area. On arrival, you may simply use the codes to access your room. If you have any difficulties, see the manager of The Bramble, downstairs or contact the owners at 541-908-2515. Amity Flats LLC is entitled to charge for another day if the rented rooms are not vacated on time. Early check-in is possible but not guaranteed.
We welcome guests for extended stays and we’re happy to offer significant discounts. Please contact us for details. If you book your room(s) through the website, these discounts will not show up, but we will adjust the rates manually. Housekeeping is provided weekly for extended stays, although you may arrange for additional housekeeping for an additional fee.
Must be 21 years of age. Please note that rates and availability are subject to change and vary by season and day. We reserve the right to change rates and amenities without notice. All rates are double occupancy and are not guaranteed until the time of reservation.
- Accessibility: We welcome guests who have special needs. The Yamhill Flat is appointed to ADA specifications. A lift is available to transport guests in wheelchairs and to move luggage from the ground floor to the Flats.
- Payment: When you book your reservation, you will be charged for the first night to hold your reservation. You will be charged for your stay when you check out. If cancellation occurs more than 30 days in advance the entire deposit will be returned less 3% processing for credit cards. We accept VISA, Master Card and American Express.
- Damages: An inventory list is provided in each of the rooms, and housekeeping will check the inventory when you leave. You will be charged for any missing items or damages. As fire safety is of the utmost importance, a $500 fee will be assessed if smoke detectors are disabled or tampered with.
- Maximum occupancy: The maximum occupancy for any of the rooms is five persons, including for social events such as in-room meals. This is a fire safety requirement. Special arrangements may be made for entertaining larger groups. Please contact us for details.
- Minimum Stay: There is a two-night minimum on weekends, April 15-October 15, and during holidays and special events.
- Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of the Flats or anywhere on the premises. Violators will be charged for cleaning or replacement of items that cannot be cleaned, and an additional charge will be added for any days that rooms are not available to future guests due to smoking.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed at Amity Flats except as required by law for persons with disabilities.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be made on any reservations that are cancelled at least 30 days prior to the date of arrival. For cancellations within 30 days, the guest is responsible for the full value of the reservation unless we are able to book the room to another guest, in which case a full refund will be made. Shortening your stay is considered a cancellation.
RESERVE THIS ROOM
Sleeps 2, with a possibility of 1 more with a portable bed
$135 weeknight, $155 weekend (High Season); $110 weeknight, $130 weekend (Low Season)